Bhutan “Your Way” is owned and operated by Ugyen Dorji, a Bhutanese national,. We are approved and recognized by the Royal Government of Bhutan, Department of Tourism and are also an active member of the Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators.
Our office is located in Paro, Bhutan, just minutes away from the international airport (the only airport) in the country. Our expertise and passion for Bhutan, you will find evident in the careful consideration put into the planning of your tour, and most importantly, its execution.
Bhutan “Your Way” was created so that more people can experience the wonders of Bhutan and its people hassle free and in the company of friends. Unlike the larger travel agencies, our family owned and operated agency provides the utmost in customer service and personal attention from start to finish that every traveler should expect.
Let us introduce you to the “real” Bhutan, a unique land home to a living past, rich in culture, tradition, and religion. Our satisfaction comes only when you leave here truly and deeply touched by your experiences and with memories that you’ll take with you always.
Why Bhutan Your Way?
- Dealing only in private tours and special interest groups of any size so your trip is comprised of only the sights and activities you choose.
- Fully customized trips to suit your every need.
- Personal service and attention from start to finish.
- Flexible itineraries so you can schedule your day.
- Experienced, honest, and enthusiastic guides.
- Activities and excursions to introduce you to the “real” Bhutan.
- Cell phones/Bhutan SIM card for use, for the duration of your journey to keep you in touch with family and friends.
- Your visa issuance, airfare, and all required route and trek permits are included for a worry-free travel experience.
- Our personal guarantee and commitment to providing exceptional quality and service.
FIRST-CLASS, WORRY FREE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
Bhutan “Your Way“ Tours & Travel is a full service travel agency offering worry free planning and no hassle assistance for your visit to Bhutan including entry permissions to the Kingdom and visa issuance, airfare, and all required route and trekking permits. Further, if you’re interested in visiting neighboring countries, such as Nepal, Tibet, India (including Darjeeling & Sikkim), Thailand, Cambodia, and Myanmar (Burma). We are happy to arrange this aspect of your trip as well. As we work only with a few and select agencies, you are guaranteed excellent service for the entirety of your journey. personal and customized planning for your trip to Bhutan, domestic and international airfare assistance and booking, tour planning for Nepal, Tibet, India, Thailand, and Cambodia and our personal guarantee of exceptional quality and service.
TRAVEL WITH AN IMPAIRMENT OF DISABILITY
If you or someone you are traveling with has an impairment or disability, we are happy to arrange tours, transportation, and hotels to meet your needs. Although not all sights and activities are wheelchair friendly and handicap accessible, we can still arrange a very pleasurable and enchanting tour of Bhutan that will meet your every expectation. Please contact us for more information in respect of your disability.
PET FRIENDLY TRAVEL
If you wish to travel to Bhutan with your pet, please rest assured it is possible to do so but must be done with special consideration. As we too are pet lovers and have brought animals in ourselves, simply contact us for your options and more information.